Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Hoarding cleanouts / Cleanup Garbage in Home Williamsburg, Virginia




            Do you have a house that needs to be cleaned due to hoarding or filth?



  Aftercare cleans up homes and estates that are contaminated with Trash, Filth, Garbage, Animal waste, Death or Blood. Our technicians are ready to assist you any time day or night. We are headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia. We service Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News, Williamsburg and surrounding areas near Elizabeth City, NC. The email at the bottom of this blog is from a out of state customer we did a extreme filth clean up for. It took a large deal of trust for him to hire aftercare to do this cleaning. We meet all of his concerns and got this job done for him and his family. Aftercare does a lot of work for out of state clients. We will always strive for perfection for all the families we serve. If you face a cleanup that is hazardous please call us and we will be there for you. (757) 535-4367



To: Aftercare
From: Tim Brothers
Re: Family Emergency

Mr Redd:

I found out via email that my grandmother has passed away. She lived alone, and according to the police and EMS, her home was in terrible disarray and will likely have to be condemned because of it. I am told that she was a hoarder.

I am quite stressed about this whole situation. None of her children, my father included, is able to help at the moment, although her brother’s family may be coming to town in the next five days. Meanwhile, myself and a cousin are charged with taking care of as much of the cleaning as we can. I do not think this is something that we can handle.

Since she lives in Williamsburg, Virginia I am not certain about the laws and cleaning regulations. There is quite a bit to do, I contacted the Health Department in the county first for some assistance. They gave me your info and suggested I contact you. I am writing so I can keep a paper trail for probate and the courts. I have been told if we don’t move this mess in a timely manner the city will get someone to clean it and charge the estate. 

I have been told the mess is enormous.  (Thank goodness for the referral) I had no idea who to contact. 
My apologies for the long, drawn out email, but I wanted to give you advance notice so you can meet us. I will be calling you tomorrow around 2pm to set up an inspection of the property and will need a written quote for total trash removal.    Tim Brothers.......  

                      FREE ESTIMATES (757) 535-4367


             
             



                

2 comments:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!

    Junk Removal Long Island

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Hoarding Cleanup Winslow Township

    ReplyDelete